Breezway Louvres are ideal for any residential or commercial application as they are the energy efficient window option for bringing natural light and fresh air into sustainable building designs. With blades that open close to horizontal, Breezway Altair Louvres allow fresh air to naturally reduce the indoor temperature of the building, refreshing building occupants and reducing the need for power hungry air-conditioning systems.
When closed, Altair Louvres seal tight to provide superior wind and water performance and offer a range of glazing options to suit our climate here in Northern NSW. Whether you are loacted in Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Yamba, Maclean, Iluka, Sawtell, Woolgoolga or anywhere in the Clarence Valley and Coffs Coast regions, Breezway Louvres will suit your project!
- Open twice as wide as other window types to provide natural light and ventilation.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive materials for years of trouble-free operation.
- Cyclone rated for wind and water to ensure superior performance.
- Tight sealing due to patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design.
- WERS energy rated to suit various climates.
- Improved security available with optional keylock, security bar or screens.
- Award winning Altair Powerlouvre™ Window available with concealed motors.
- Apptivate® Control Unit allows Powerlouvre Windows to be controlled by a touch sensitive wall switch, remote control via the Powerlouvre App or automatic response to temperature and timer events.
- Stronghold System provides added strength and safety to comply with Fall Prevention requirements.
- Tested in accordance with AS2047 ‘Windows in Buildings’.
- Warranted up to ten (10) years.
Altair® Louvre Windows are fully customisable
Altair Louvres can be fitted into a variety of window systems in different configurations or can be supplied as componentry for installation into timber or commercial framing.
Choice of window frames include:
- The Easyscreen™ Window System – an aluminium framing option that offers external screening.
- The Innoscreen® Window System – an aluminium framing option with a provision for a screen to the inside of the window to keep that ‘louvre look’ and optimise the external aesthetics of the building.
- The SL2® Window System – an aluminium framing option developed to suit narrow frame applications and installation into concrete block construction when screening is not required.
- The Dualair™ Component System – carefully designed to deliver a high performance dual glazed louvre system with sophisticated aesthetics and reduced installation costs, ideal for those projects with high sound or low u-value requirements.
- Available with aluminium, glass or timber blades.
- Colour matched window clips and handles.
- Variety of handle types and positions available.